Business Advisory Services
TPC Business Advisory Services will assist companies both local and foreigners that intend to invest and set up a new business in Indonesia. TPC ready to assists investors in make sure that when clients arrive in Indonesia, they are ready to start their business with legal entity, qualified persons, convenient work place and facilities, effective systems and procedures as well as right business partners, if necessary.
Our Business Advisory services, among others, include:
- Company’s establishment and registration to related government institutions.
- Change of company ownership from foreign company (PMA) to local company (PMDN) or vice versa in order to maximize benefit from government’s fiscal and non-fiscal incentives.
- Investment permits and required licenses both from relevant central and local government/agencies, such as BKPM (Investments Coordinating Board), Kementerian Perindustrian (Ministry of Industry), Kementerian Perdagangan (Ministry of Trade), Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral (Ministry of Energy and Minerals Resources), BPN (National Land Agency), Ministry of Forestry/Menteri Kehutanan , etc.
- Surveys and find the right plant location, including recommend the right contractor to build and/or renovate the plant
- Handling immigration and working permits for expatriates
- Secretarial services.
- Employee recruitment and man power outsourcing
- Patent and other intellectual property registration
- Handling expatriate accommodation
- Tax and customs advisories
- Accounting services
- Finding of the right local partner(s)
- Acquisition of local company
This is a service of assisting your company in maintains its daily bookkeeping from compiling or reviewing financial report to designing accounting SOP or other services related to accounting.